WHOSE IS IT ANYWAY?
Grade the following actions from 1 to 5, with 5 being the
• Borrowing a computer game from a friend and not returning
• Burgling a house
• Deliberately breaking a school chair
• Vandalising a cemetery
• Setting fire to a rubbish bin in the street
• Writing graffiti on someone's front door
• Breaking a window of a neighbour's house when playing
with a ball
• Trampling over flower beds in a public park
How did your group decide on these grades?
Read the story: You can't let them get into your
Imagine you are Bob or Margaret arriving back from holiday
to find your home and personal belongings smashed up or
stolen. How would you feel?
What would you do? Why?